Sunday, June 19, 2005

Introducing Zoe

Hi everyone. This is me. I'm a 49 year old human being that happens to be inhabiting a woman's body. Lucky me! *Big Grin* In love & married to him for 28 years. Mother of two young adult children who are busy finishing & getting degrees. We are looking forward to the empty nest!

My current interests are writing, gardening, motorcycling, knitting/crocheting & living. Some current issues are being 49 years old, & feeling caught between the emancipation that comes with that age, peri-menopause & wondering where I put my brain. *Sigh* Eternal issues of interest involve humankind, abuse, & issues relating to women, especially within a religious context.

For several days I have been trying to write something totally awe-inspiring. I have pages of stuff written here. I'm not connecting any dots though. Blame it on the peri-menopause & the loss of cognitive function. :-)

I would like to thank Stellar for the invite & I look forward to participating here.

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2005 8:27 AM, Blogger Stellar1 said...

Hey Zoe,

It's great to have you as a participant in this adventure with us. We're here to support each other and other women. Since your "issues" are very specific to women, I know there are so many who would love for you to share your insights (good or bad).

We all have such different experiences to share and I'm excited to see how each of your express your part of the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home